Join a team known for their expertise and innovation in web development
Full-time position in Grimsby or Lincoln.
Salary is always dependant on your level of experience and skill but we’re looking at the region of £25-30K pa + performance bonuses and overtime.
We don’t employ people who are only in it for the money. Passion is key!
What you’ll be doing
- Front-end web development using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technologies (turning visuals into working websites)
- Being able to command responsive CSS frameworks like a god
- Working with our designers to plan and craft pixel perfect websites
- Coding with popular platforms like WordPress and Magento
- Back-end development (PHP, Laravel, MySQL)
- Working on some cool internal projects with the rest of the team
- Liaising with customers directly, through email, telephone and face to face meetings
Perks of the job
- A competitive salary + performance bonuses
- 26 days off a year + bank holidays
- Flexi-start / end working days
- Remote working
- Mac or PC laptop
- Pension scheme
- Monthly rewards/prizes
- Regular team outings, shindigs, and events
- Annual training/event/book allowance
- A fun office environment
- Working with a talented group of people on some cool projects
- Red Converse – if you make the cut!
Have you got the skills?
- Good to great PHP and Laravel experience
- WordPress and/or Magento experience
- A semantic activist and lover of clean code
- Knowledge of build tools (we love Gulp!)
- Pre-processor experience (SASS, LESS, etc)
- Version control (primarily Git)
- Good communication skills
- Being able to step up and deliver great work, sometimes under pressure