We’re recruiting for an SEO Marketing Junior
Application deadline: 15th March 2021.
Work completely remote, or in our Grimsby or Lincoln offices (when COVID allows).
Must be a UK resident.
Salary is always dependant on your level of experience and skill but we’re looking at the region of £17-20K pa + performance bonuses.
We don’t employ people who are only in it for the money. Passion is key!
35 holidays per year (inc bank holidays)
Join our growing team and work with national and international clients. We are working on building the biggest and best marketing team in Lincolnshire – do you want to be part of our journey?
- A passion for creating digital marketing and problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly creative with good analytical understanding.
- Willingness to learn and keen desire to drive personal performance.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Nice to have’s
- Previous SEO experience.
- Experience in communicating with a variety of clients.
- Experience with content creation.
- An interesting party trick for the Christmas party.
- A love for animals, particularly of the Labrador kind.
- A bank of witty memes and gifs ready for our internal comms.
Getting results, driving traffic and conversions is our bread and butter. We love building long-term relationships and really pushing the limits of digital marketing!
You will be working closely with our Head of Organic Marketing to help on-board new clients and deliver an outstanding level of customer service and marketing activities.
We also want you to learn and progress to become an expert in your field, something we’ll actively help you with.
You will be developing your skills by taking on day-to-day tasks such as:
- Entry-level SEO (progression to more advanced optimisation over time)
- Building relationships with journalists
- Seeking new opportunities for digital PR
- Content creation
- Improve your performance by learning new skills
- Working with the team to think of new and innovative growth strategies
- Helping to hit marketing targets
- Conducting competitor analysis and industry research
- Identifying opportunities to keep one step ahead of the competition
- Preparing client reports that provide insight into the performance of campaigns
- Getting involved with creative ideas for social media content
Perks of the job
A competitive salary + performance bonuses + overtime available
35 days off a year including bank holidays
Flexi-start / end working days (as long as you do a full day we don’t mind when you do it)
Remote working (all of our team are set up for full remote working)
Pension scheme / cycle to work scheme / childcare vouchers
Monthly rewards/prizes and bonuses
Regular team outings, shindigs, and events
Annual training/event/book allowance
A fun office environment (if you want to work from one of our two offices)
Red Converse – if you make the cut!