We’re looking for a PPC Marketing Executive to join our team.
Job Types: Full-time/Part-time, Permanent
Salary: up to £30,000 pa + Commission
As a PPC Marketing Executive, you’ll play a crucial role in clients success. Mentoring junior team members and staying up-to-date with PPC trends. You’ll showcase your expertise through innovative ideas, high-quality work, and a deep understanding of PPC strategy, technical aspects, and business processes.
You’ll be engaging and reliable, providing support and driving new ideas. You’ll prioritise top-quality service, explore advanced PPC methods and drive your clients business forward. Strong communication, teamwork, and time management skills are essential for success in this role.
The successful candidate will need to be highly organised with a strong ethic of teamwork and collaboration.
Within this role, some of the key areas you will be responsible for are:
- Ensure client’s objectives and workflows are completed on time and on budget.
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration, sharing techniques and knowledge and optimising the way we work together.
- Continue to ‘wow’ your clients by always being ahead of communication.
- Be a team player and actively help those around you.
- Aid with the training of juniors in your department.
- Be ahead of marketing trends, changes and keep up to date with technical
knowledge of PPC.
- Generate incredible results for your clients by implementing modern PPC
methods that keep us ‘Ahead of the Click’.
- Reporting to a range of stakeholders across multiple business sectors in a
professional and confident manner.
- Increase your client portfolio by pitching to both existing and new businesses
by demonstrating your knowledge of organic marketing while having an awareness for all marketing channels which could benefit your client.
PPC is your passion, and you bring a formidable skillset to the table!
Knowledge & Experience
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Minimum of three years extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of the full range of digital marketing services, Google ads, Microsoft/Bing advertising, video ads, social including Tik Tok ads and conversion optimisation.
- Proficient in using analytical tracking software to monitor and report on campaigns such as GA4, and Looker Studio.
- Two years marketing agency experience.
- Ability to stay up to date with key industry trends and a desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong desire to learn and grow within the role, continually seeking opportunities to develop new skills and expand their knowledge of the industry.
- Ability to identify trends and opportunities from data, continuously adapt to Google changes, and delve into data to make logical decisions.
- Ability to manage multi projects simultaneously, prioritise tasks and provide exceptional client communications
- Proficient with using website CMS systems such as WordPress and associated website marketing software.
- Confident in attending and participating in client-facing meetings, both in-person and via video call, including briefings, pitches and presentations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Why work for us?
At Laser Red, we live and breathe our business, and our team is at the heart of everything we do.We believe they are the driving force behind our success and we value each and every one of them, and that’s why we’re constantly striving to make Laser Red the best place to work.
It’s our mission to create a reliable, supportive and caring company where each member of the team matters. We have exciting growth plans, and while we’re passionate about meeting our commercial objectives, we’re equally committed to creating a dynamic and supportive work environment for our incredible team to thrive in.
Here are some reasons why we think you should join our team:
- 27 days off each year + Bank Holidays = 35 days holiday in total
- Option to buy extra holidays*
- Hybrid working arrangements after your initial onboarding period
- Flexible start/finish times so you can book personal appointments during work
hours after your initial probation period.
- Advocates of mental health and free professional counselling sessions
- Fun social activities, examples of recent social activities include Alton Towers, Hallowscream Scare Fest, Ready Steady Bake, team meals out
- Access to additional training and personal development
- Charity and fundraising activities and support for things close to your heart
- Casual dress code
- Bring your dog to work
- Paid time off for giving blood
- Annual summer BBQ – bring along partners and family
- Big Christmas party (partners included)
- 4x Agency Days a year (full day of activities and training)
- Financial support
- Bereavement support
- Additional pension scheme contributions*
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay scheme*
- Bonus scheme for helping us recruit great people
- Quarterly commission scheme for any sales you make**
- Quarterly commission based scheme for the work you manage
* Length of service eligibility criteria
** Must meet qualifying criteria
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join the team and be the future of Laser Red. Whilst we will expect you to work hard and deliver, we also play hard too. From the support and training that we will give you, to flexible working and team events, we have lots to offer! We’re excited to meet you.
Closing Date: 31/10/2023
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.