We’re looking for a Marketing Executive; PPC Specialist!
If you’re a creative and experienced Marketing Executive and you’re looking to join a team that ❤️ the web, get excited by marketing, and generally being one step ahead of the curve, then get in touch.
We look after our team, A LOT, and we’ve worked hard to build a trusted and respected company based on 4 core values.
Aim high • Balance work/life • Innovate • Cultivate
After being in business for 26 years, we’ve created a solid foundation to ensure job security and longevity.
Join us on our journey 🚀 Apply online or find out more below.
Under the guidance of Liam and the team at Laser Red, I’ve been able to learn more about PPC marketing and business in the last 5 years than I ever did in all my years before. I’ve grown as a marketer, but more importantly as a person.
Laser Red allowed me to run with my role and I’ve loved every minute of it. They’re just a lovely bunch of people.
Tom – Marketing
Skills to demonstrate:
- 2 years’s proven experience of running and optimising Google Ads pay-per-click campaigns, as well as other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube Ads and LinkedIn
- The ability to manage bids, modifiers and budgets. Optimise keywords, match types, ad copy and audiences
- Good analytical understanding
- 2 years’ PPC experience as a minimum preferably from working within an agency
- Ability to stay up to date with key industry trends
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with multiple clients
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Experience in any of the following would be beneficial
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Data Studio
- A base understanding of SEO
Examples of work:
- Developing a client base of on-going marketing contracts
- Planning, managing and optimising clients PPC campaigns by continuously offering new solutions to better improve ROI
- Continuously improve performance by learning new skills and offerings to clients
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Preparing regular client reports that provide insight into the performance of campaigns
- Working to key performance indicators and increasing relevant conversions for both Laser Red and clients
Working at Laser Red has been an amazing experience, which I am very excited to continue! I have felt welcome from the start and the support from both management and my colleagues has been second to none – nothing is too much trouble, and everyone is more than happy to take time out of their day to help.
We work with many different clients, from all sectors which makes my role extremely interesting. I find working for Laser Red a constant learning experience, where you have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow exponentially within your field.
At Laser Red I feel I have found where I am supposed to be, with a career I have always wanted. They nurture and promote your strengths as an individual, and celebrate your successes.
I am extremely proud to be a part of this team and count myself very lucky to have found a business that values its employees and recognises my potential given the support, training and opportunities that they provide.
Anna – Marketing
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of the things we do for our team…
Work from our office or if you’d prefer to work at home or at your local coffee shop, no problem. Work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
Life isn’t always 9-5 and neither are we. We also know people have personal lives, so we do our best to work with our team, not against them.
35 days off each year
Rest is important, so we provide the typical 20 days + bank holidays as well as 2 wellbeing days and an extra 5 days off per year.
Once you’ve made the cut!
The typical stuff
Pension scheme. Cycle to work scheme.
New laptop, software etc
Paid training allowance
It’s important to keep learning, that’s why we invest in training. Training; events, books, courses, videos etc, we’ll give you an allowance to spend on our own personal development.
Counselling sessions (with professionals)
Life can be tough (especially this last 18 months) so all of our team have access to professional counsellors, for personal or work-related issues (these are 100% confidential).
Monthly rewards and prizes
We’re always rewarding people for going the extra mile, sometimes with bonuses, sometimes with food, drinks, and other nice surprises.
Having some fun!
We organise, and cover the cost of shindigs, activities and team building events. things we’ve done in the past are bowling, axe throwing, archery, go-karting, trampoline park, bush craft, clay shooting – you name it we’ve probably done it or have it planned for the future.