Join our growing team and work with national and international clients.
We are working on building the biggest and best digital team in Lincolnshire – do you want to be part of our journey?
Hours negotiable – full or part time considered
Work remotely, or from either our Grimsby or Lincoln offices.
Must be a UK resident with a valid driving license.
Salary – £19K – £21K (dependant on experience)
35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays).
All about your role…
Reporting to our Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all of our day to day bookkeeping and finance tasks.
You will need to be organised and thorough, with an eye for detail and not be afraid of picking up the phone to speak to clients.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about customer service.
Taking the time to learn about our clients and helping to grow their businesses.
Your day-to-day tasks will be…
- Bank reconciliations
- Manual importing of daily invoices
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Keeping up to date with sales and commission tracking
- Helping to keep financial spreadsheets up to date
- Help clients with queries and questions via phone, email and PM software
- Help our team to improve our processes and policies
- Maintaining accurate records and filing systems
- Debt collecting
- Other ad-hoc admin as required by the business
For this role, you’ll need…
- Worked within an accounts environment previously
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Good understanding of accounting and invoicing systems / software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Stakeholder management
- Good use of spreadsheets/docs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and passionate
- High standards with an attention to detail
- Desirable – Used FreeAgent accounting software previously
Here’s what’s in it for you…
- 27 days off each year + Bank Holidays = 35 days holiday in total
- Option to buy extra holidays*
- 20 days a year for training and personal development
- Hybrid working arrangements after your initial onboarding period
- Flexible start/finish times so you can book personal appointments during work hours after your initial probation period.
- Advocates of mental health and free professional counselling sessions
- Fun social activities, examples of recent social activities include Alton Towers, Hallowscream Scare Fest, Ready Steady Bake, team meals out
- Access to additional training and personal development
- Charity and fundraising activities and support for things close to your heart
- Casual dress code
- Financial support
- Bereavement support
- Additional pension scheme contributions*
- Sick pay scheme*
- Bonus scheme for helping us recruit great people
* Length of service eligibility criteria
Not enough perks? Go on then have some more…
- Bring your dog to work
- Paid time off for giving blood
- Annual summer BBQ – bring along partners and family
- Big Christmas party (partners included)
- 4x Agency Days a year (full day of activities and training)
- Red Converse – if you make the cut!