Join our growing team and work with national and international clients.
We are working on building the biggest and best digital team in Lincolnshire – do you want to be part of our journey?
Work remotely, or from either our Grimsby or Lincoln offices.
Must be a UK resident with a valid driving license.
Salary – £20K – £22K (dependant on experience)
35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays).
All about your role…
Reporting to our Finance Manager, the main duties will include managing daily bookkeeping and internal accounts to assist in the smooth operation of the company, liaise with clients and the wider team to ensure it achieves the overall business objectives and deliverables
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about customer service.
Taking the time to learn about our clients and helping to grow their businesses.
Your day-to-day tasks will be…
- Bank reconciliations
- Manual importing of daily invoices
- Raising invoices and credit notes
- Keeping up to date with sales and commission tracking
- Helping to keep financial spreadsheets up to date
- Help clients with queries and questions via phone, email and PM software
- Help our team to improve our processes and policies
- Maintaining accurate records and filing systems
- Debt collecting
- Other ad-hoc admin as required by the business
For this role, you’ll need…
Knowledge & Experience
- Worked within an accounts environment previously
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Good understanding of accounting and invoicing systems / software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good Stakeholder management
- Good use of spreadsheets/docs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and passionate
- High standards with an attention to detail
- Previous experience of posting Journal Entries within accounting software
Qualifications & Training
- Experience of UK Finance Regulations
- Knowledge of UK VAT and Tax laws
- Completed level 2 AAT qualification
Qualities & Attitude
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of managing a busy workload
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload.
- Used FreeAgent accounting software previously
Here’s what’s in it for you…
- 27 days off each year + Bank Holidays = 35 days holiday in total
- Option to buy extra holidays*
- Hybrid working arrangements after your initial onboarding period
- Flexible start/finish times so you can book personal appointments during work hours after your initial probation period.
- Advocates of mental health and free professional counselling sessions
- Fun social activities, examples of recent social activities include Alton Towers, Hallowscream Scare Fest, Ready Steady Bake, team meals out, monthly walks
- Access to additional training and personal development
- Charity and fundraising activities and support for things close to your heart
- Casual dress code
- Financial support
- Bereavement support
- Additional pension scheme contributions*
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay scheme*
- End of year bonuses
- Bonus scheme for helping us recruit great people
- Quarterly commission scheme for any sales you make*
* Length of service eligibility criteria
** Must meet qualifying criteria
Not enough perks? Go on then have some more…
- Bring your dog to work
- Paid time off for giving blood
- Annual summer BBQ – bring along partners and family
- Big Christmas party (partners included)
- 4x Agency Days a year (full day of activities and training)
- Red Converse – if you make the cut!