Join our growing team and work with national and international clients.
We are working on building the biggest and best digital team in Lincolnshire – do you want to be part of our journey?
The application deadline is 26th March 2021!
Work remotely, or from either our Grimsby or Lincoln offices.
Must be a UK resident with a valid driving license.
Salary – £19K – £24K + commission + performance bonuses (dependant on experience)
35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays).
All about your role…
Firstly, we’ll provide a lot of training – so if you’re new to the industry and our way of working, we’ll make sure you’re giving time and support to get up to speed. You’ll also get to know all about the business, our team and clients.
You’ll be responsible for looking after existing clients and helping bring in new clients working alongside Account and Project Managers.
The ideal candidate for this role should be passionate, a self-starter and extremely well organised – and up for a laugh.
A fan of sweet treats isn’t a bad thing either.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about customer service.
Taking the time to learn about our clients and helping to grow their businesses.
Your day-to-day tasks will be…
- Predominantly account management
- A split of 80 / 20 of account management versus new business
- Handling and responding to queries via email, web & telephone
- Registering and assisting in new leads
- Providing client quotations and proposals
- Arranging and attending sales meetings
- Assisting and advising existing customers
- Working with and updating the internal CRM system
- Working closely with other departments such as the design, development and marketing departments
- Account review meetings
- Reporting into the Sales Director
For this role, you’ll need…
- A previous account management / customer service background in particular with a focus on handling customers via the telephone and face to face
- Highly organised with a great ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritise workload and responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- A passion towards the web/digital and wanting to further their learning in this field
- A confident telephone manner
- Good with numbers
- A previous experience working with a CRM system and particular strengths working with spreadsheets, docs and presentation software
- A full UK driving license
- Ability to work remotely and from one of our office locations when needed
- Degree graduates preferable however not essential
Here’s what’s in it for you…
- 35 days off a year (including bank holidays)
- Flexi-start / end working days (manage your own time)
- Commission and performance bonuses
- Remote working
- Pension scheme / cycle to work scheme/ childcare vouchers
- Monthly rewards and prizes
- Working with a supportive and very friendly team
- Interesting work and projects
Not enough perks? Go on then have some more…
- Regular team outings, shindigs, and events
- Professional counseling service
- Annual training/event/book allowance
- A fun office environment
(if you want to work from one of our two offices)
- Red Converse – if you make the cut!