Join our growing team and work with national and international clients.
We are working on building the biggest and best digital team in Lincolnshire – do you want to be part of our journey?
Work remotely, or from either our Grimsby or Lincoln offices.
Must be a UK resident with a valid driving license.
Salary – £30K – £37K + commission + performance bonuses (dependant on experience)
35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays).
All about your role…
Reporting to our Managing Director, you’ll be diving deep into the marketing world with us. You’ll take the reins, guiding our company marketing journey with a bit of flair and minimal hand-holding. B2B experience is essential, ideally at an agency or a fast-paced company before. Got a handle on thought leadership and a feel for what our customers are into? Perfect, you’re just who we’re after.
We’re searching for someone to take the lead on our internal brand marketing front. Your mission? Weave our channels together, plot out a game plan, keep tabs on the budget, and chat with the Sales Team about those all-important growth targets. You’ll have total accountability for the activities in your area. If you’ve played around with CRMs and are a bit of a lead-gen wizard, that’s awesome. Familiar with paid social or PPC? Big tick from us. While anyone can post on LinkedIn, we need a pro who can mastermind a sharp content strategy, dish out impactful whitepapers, and roll out events that serve up fresh insights. If that sounds like your jam, we’re eager to chat!
At the heart of this gig is shaping and owning the Laser Red marketing game plan. But it’s not just about planning; it’s about rolling up your sleeves and bringing that plan to life in the market, snagging top-notch leads and boosting our brand along the way. We need someone who can not only dream up the strategies but also hustle solo to make them happen.
We need someone who can not only dream up the strategies but also hustle solo to make them happen.
Your day-to-day tasks will be…
- You will be responsible for generating a consistent monthly volume of marketing qualified leads to the sales team
- You’ll need to be comfortable getting your hands dirty in the marketing activities, this means writing content, doing some SEO, creating visuals and designs, taking photos (on a smartphone is fine), running events and speaking to prospects and current client contacts. We need a thinker and a doer (some internal resource will also be available)
- Commercial numbers literacy is essential – you need to be able to talk about % conversion rates, lead scoring, MQL numbers, pipeline stage conversions, sales cycle etc
- We are looking for someone with hands on experience and passion for outreach – you need to be comfortable creating data sets external sources, segmenting that data, writing email sequences and running email marketing platforms, CRMs and project management software
- You’re responsible for establishing and evolving how we qualify prospective clients
- You’ll own the creation of an annual roadmap of activity including owned events, sponsorship, owned and earned channels, paid media and award entries
- Together we’ll need to drive leads into our different products and service types
- You’ll collaborate with Sales and Client Service’s teams to define themes for Marketing listening to feedback from clients. You will be required to feed back into sales and client service with regards to what themes, styles of content and channels you see delivering the best quality leads to establish what you need from the business in the form of thought leadership and case studies
Your objectives will be…
- A monthly lead gen target value of pipeline agreed with our Sales team
- Writing and submitting for Industry awards and gaining nominations and ideally winning them, building recognition for our brand
- Build brand awareness locally and nationally
- Elevate and develop the Laser Red brand across the following areas:
- Employer brand -work with our wider team and SLT to place the agency as an employer of choice that candidates want to be part of and employees are proud of.
- Case Studies – create compelling case studies and creative showcases to effectively communicate our client work
- Industry leaders – creatively communicate our industry leading tools, innovations and thought leadership. Attract new audiences to Laser Red and establish us as experts/industry leaders across our service portfolio
Here’s what’s in it for you…
- 27 days off each year + Bank Holidays = 35 days holiday in total
- Option to buy extra holidays*
- 20 days a year for training and personal development
- Hybrid working arrangements after your initial onboarding period
- Flexible start/finish times so you can book personal appointments during work hours after your initial probation period.
- Advocates of mental health and free professional counselling sessions
- Fun social activities, examples of recent social activities include Alton Towers, Hallowscream Scare Fest, Ready Steady Bake, team meals out
- Access to additional training and personal development
- Charity and fundraising activities and support for things close to your heart
- Casual dress code
- Financial support
- Bereavement support
- Additional pension scheme contributions*
- Sick pay scheme*
- Bonus scheme for helping us recruit great people
- Quarterly commission scheme for any sales you make**
* Length of service eligibility criteria
** Must meet qualifying criteria
Not enough perks? Go on then have some more…
- Bring your dog to work
- Paid time off for giving blood
- Annual summer BBQ – bring along partners and family
- Big Christmas party (partners included)
- 4x Agency Days a year (full day of activities and training)
- Red Converse – if you make the cut!