Join our growing team and work with national and international clients.
We are working on building the biggest and best digital team in Lincolnshire – do you want to be part of our journey?
Work remotely, or from either our Grimsby or Lincoln offices.
Must be a UK resident with a valid driving license.
Salary – £25K – £30K + commission + performance bonuses (dependant on experience)
35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays).
All about your role…
Reporting to the MD, you will work with our clients to discover opportunities and deliver successful projects and campaigns, whilst ensuring we are delivering the Laser Red level of customer service.
Initially you’ll be focused on getting to know our clients, their businesses and their objectives. Then you’ll be working with clients to identify problems and opportunities to help them improve their processes, sales/lead gen and any other account issues, dealing with support tickets with the aim of quickly responding and resolving issues for our clients.
- Help us build and grow our client partnerships.
- Help us to communicate better with clients.
- Help us align our clients with our team.
- Help us to deliver the best work possible.
- Help us to improve our customer experience.
- Help us set and achieve our company objectives
Longer term, you will be working to improve and grow the department through new processes and policies, increasing revenue and introducing new services and products to the team.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about customer service.
Taking the time to learn about our clients and helping to grow their businesses.
Your day-to-day tasks will be…
- Communicating with multiple clients and ensuring their projects are fit for purpose, good value and to a high level of quality
- Attending meetings (in person, but mostly via video call)
- Prioritising, escalating and responding to clients questions/issues
- Upselling and crossselling additional services and products
- Working with potential new clients
- Writing estimates and proposals (projects scopes)
- Pitching for new work
- Working with the wider teams on projects
For this role, you’ll need…
- 3+ years of customer service experience (ideally within an agency)
- 2+ years technical experience working with creative, web development or digital marketing
- An understanding of the web industry – history and typical terminology and services, products E.G. SEO, PPC, WordPress, Responsive websites, UX design etc
- Experience in working directly with and managing multiple clients
- Experience in working to targets (and achieving them)
Here’s what’s in it for you…
- 27 days off each year + Bank Holidays = 35 days holiday in total
- Option to buy extra holidays*
- 20 days a year for training and personal development
- Hybrid working arrangements after your initial onboarding period
- Flexible start/finish times so you can book personal appointments during work hours after your initial probation period.
- Advocates of mental health and free professional counselling sessions
- Fun social activities, examples of recent social activities include Alton Towers, Hallowscream Scare Fest, Ready Steady Bake, team meals out
- Access to additional training and personal development
- Charity and fundraising activities and support for things close to your heart
- Casual dress code
- Financial support
- Bereavement support
- Additional pension scheme contributions*
- Sick pay scheme*
- Bonus scheme for helping us recruit great people
- Quarterly commission scheme for any sales you make**
* Length of service eligibility criteria
** Must meet qualifying criteria
Not enough perks? Go on then have some more…
- Bring your dog to work
- Paid time off for giving blood
- Annual summer BBQ – bring along partners and family
- Big Christmas party (partners included)
- 4x Agency Days a year (full day of activities and training)
- Red Converse – if you make the cut!