Don’t just make an impression. Make THOUSANDS of impressions.
When it comes to getting your message out there, being featured in the press both online and offline presents an incredible opportunity to reach the widest possible audience in the most cost effective way.
At Laser Red, our in house PR team has over 25 years of delivering multi-channel PR & comms campaigns for some of the country’s biggest brands.
Make headlines (for all the right reasons)
Sharing your story, reaching new people and promoting your business is what we do, but it’s important to create the right strategy and take the right approach to maximise your impact and reach.
Strategy and planning
We’re passionate about telling your story, so we want to make sure it’s the right story, being told to the right audience. We strive to understand your business, the journey you’re on and the destination you want to reach and we build a plan to help you get there.
Reputations take time to build but can be broken quickly, and that’s why we work hard to share your good news across multiple on and offline channels to raise you up, and effectively manage anything less desirable to help you stay there.
How your business communicates is a reflection of you, so you want it to be laser focussed and working for you on every level. Whether you want to build an effective internal communications programme to invigorate your team or a social media strategy to keep you visible and relevant we have the skills and experience to deliver for you.
Extensive range of PR services
● PR strategy – We build a PR strategy to suit your business objectives ensuring your PR has a purpose and its success measured.
● Media relations – Keeping the press informed about your brand, services, and products will raise your company’s profile, build relationships with key audiences, and take your business to the next level.
● Reputation management – building your reputation and that of your people and ensuring it endures, by securing opportunities that return positive exposure and establish you as thought leaders in your sector/industry.
● Internal comms – your people make a business successful, so keeping them happy, informed and motivated is the key to productivity and wellbeing.
● Media training – speaking to the media can be daunting so making sure that you know what to say, how to say it and when can really help ease the pressure and ensure you get your story across in the best possible way.
● Award entries and copywriting – winning a prodigious award is a great way of raising your profile but the process of entering can be complicated and laborious, so why not have someone else do the work for you. We know what judges are looking for and can craft entries to give you the best chance of success.
● Crisis communications – when crisis strikes you need to be able to react quickly to manage the situation and mitigate against disruption to your business. We can help you manage your way through a crisis with careful communication and a cool head.
● Media monitoring – it’s one thing to put out press releases and interviews, but how do you know anyone has picked them up? We monitor where your story goes across local, regional, national and trade media, to give you a measure of your success, plus it’s always great to see your name up in lights.
We practice what we preach
A well landed PR story can deliver fast, impactful results helping you reach your target audience/customer through a naturally more engaging channel.
The announcement of Laser Red’s introduction of PR services to its portfolio achieved:
● Multiple published articles within 24hrs
● Audience reach of 692,000
● Equivalent advertising value of +£10K
● Social impressions of c.6,000 – predominantly owner/C-suite level