DEADLINE: 31 Jan 2019
If you’re an expert in search engine marketing (SEO) marketing, love working with clients and you enjoy plenty of socialising then we’ve got the perfect role for you, our new Search Engine Marketing Executive!
We’re on the lookout for someone who loves helping clients grow their businesses through digital marketing.
Someone who understands return on investment (ROI) and how to achieve the best results for the client.
Someone who can research and use technical SEO marketing methods.
Do NOT apply if…
…you aren’t good with planning and research
…you are disorganised
…you can’t deal with customer complaints or criticism
…you are lazy and idle, expecting other people to do your work for you
…you aren’t a team player and can only work on your own
…you are a poor writer and struggle to convey meaning through written language
Please DO NOT contact us about this role unless you are already on our approved supplier list.
As an Search Engine Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and planning client marketing campaigns
- Use of the latest Search Engine Optimisation (SEO and SEM) techniques
- Writing blog articles and content for marketing material
- Preparing project proposals and tenders
- Generating leads for the business through our own marketing campaigns
- Working with the current marketing team to gain positive results for clients
- Providing feedback and reports to clients and account managers on a regular basis
- Getting involved in planning and marketing of internal projects
- Meeting deadlines and customer service KPIs
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-2 year’s experience
- On/Off page optimisation knowledge
- White Hat only mindset
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of OG, Schema, Rich cards, AMP
- Regular user of industry-leading tools and avid SEO trend follower
- Advanced Google Analytics user (custom reports etc)
- Digital marketing knowledge is an advantage
- Proven ability to rank locally and globally
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
We have a large 2000 sqft studio office based in the town of Grimsby on the North East Coast of Lincolnshire with good road, rail and bus connections.
North East Lincolnshire may be small but it’s got all you could need. Low house prices, plenty of different Towns and Villages, with lots of surrounding countryside, green spaces and a lovely long coast line with a beautiful sea side scene. There’s always plenty going on with lots of things to do, visit and places to eat (the food here is award winning!)
Our office environment is relaxed, fun and quirky. We have dedicated spaces to chill-out, eat and work, keeping them all separate.
In between work you can play pool, darts, Xbox, Play Station, SNES, N64 and even fly drones around the office. We also LOVE board games!
We want our team to feel at home. No one wants to work in a stuffy, uninspiring, stressful environment.
Apply for the job
Applications are closed. If you have any queries, please contact us via email or phone - email@example.com / +44 (0) 1472 878 496.